Monday, August 2, 2010

The boys are 1!! Saturday July 31, 2010

Colin and Ethan turn 1 today.  Wow.  WOW!

We had a party and invited lots of family and a few close friends.  It was hard making the list...I wanted to invite EVERYONE!  About 74 people showed up which was about half.  Not a bad turnout for a hot Saturday afternoon!  We had it at Jumpits - a very kid-friendly place with a party room.  I did Krispy Kreme donuts instead of traditional cake.  I just never found a cake I was happy with that I could afford to feed that many people!  HA!

Donuts and milk
The boys' birthday "cakes"
Colin's first picture
Colin
Ethan's first picture
Ethan
Happy 1st Birthday!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love their Birthday Boy shirts. No wonder your hubby looked tired when I saw him at Publix on Sunday - big weekend. Thanks for sharing! Glad to see the pictures and keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Boys! Twin Power.........watch out world! LOL. I can't believe that it has been a year already. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete